Monday, December 16, 2013

Six lovely, stylish summer dresses from 1959. It's hard to pick just one fave, but I think the blue floral number in the middle of the top row might be it for me. #summer #vintage #dress #retro #fashion #1950s #dress

Six lovely, stylish summer dresses from 1959. It's hard to pick just one fave, but I think the blue floral number in the middle of the top row might be it for me. #summer #vintage #dress #retro #fashion #1950s #dress
Six lovely, stylish summer dresses from 1959. It's hard to pick just one fave, but I think the blue floral number in the middle of the top row might be it for me. #summer #vintage #dress #retro #fashion #1950s #dress

Download whole gallery
vintage 1950s dress pink lace #partydress #vintage #frock #retro #teadress #romantic #feminine #fashion #promdress
vintage 1950s dress pink lace #partydress #vintage #frock #retro #teadress #romantic #feminine #fashion #promdress

Download whole gallery
I love this style
I love this style

Download whole gallery
Vintage 1950's prom dress
Vintage 1950's prom dress

Download whole gallery
Madame Grès
Madame Grès

Download whole gallery

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home